You might like to make a pair of binoculars for your adventure – an explorer must always keep on the lookout!
You will need
- Two empty toilet rolls
- Sticky tape or glue
- String or shoe laces
Optional for decorating
- Coloured pens or pencils
- Stick the toilet rolls together
- Measure and cut your string so it is long enough to wear around your neck
- Help your child cut a small hole on the top outside edge of both toilet rolls
- Take one end of your string and thread it through the hole you made
- Tie a knot to secure and repeat with the other side of the string
- Colour in or use stickers to decorate your binoculars.
Now, you’re ready to go on the bear hunt…