Cooking with your child is a great way to help them get better at reading and following simple instructions. This fun and tasty recipe will give your child the opportunity to shop for a recipe, read the ingredients and follow the instructions.
Frozen yoghurt and berry pops recipe
You will need:
- 10 paper cups
- ¾ cup of fat-free honey Greek yoghurt
- One cup of mixed berries
- ¼ cup of water
- Two tablespoons of sugar
- 10 wooden ice lolly sticks
- Fill each paper cup with ¼ cup of yoghurt
- Finely chop your berries and add these to a bowl
- Add the water and sugar to the bowl of berries and mix it all together
- Once it’s mixed, spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons of the berry mixture into each cup and stir gently with an ice lolly stick
- Cover the cups with tin foil and insert the ice lolly sticks through the foil
- Freeze your pops until they are firm
- Enjoy your tasty treat together!
For more details about this recipe, please visit Tasteofhome.com.