This booklet has been designed to help you engage in literacy activities and focus on employability and communication skills. It is packed with advice and activities on preparing yourself for the world of work. The handbook includes:
- Tips and advice on CV writing.
- Information about how to be successful in job interviews.
- Advice and guidance for delivering great presentations.
- Guidance in making sure your social media profiles are suitable for the world of work.
- Information on writing styles to make sure you’re communicating appropriately.
- Tips for study and revising at home.
Written a CV? Email over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you some feedback.
Download and work through the handbook
Want more tips?
Head to our Career Corner for more career related resources and opportunities.