Lancôme Marketing & Communications Summer Internship, Luxe
The 2023 Lancôme internship will provide participants with the confidence, employability skills and experience needed for the world of work.
Positions: 2 x positions available
Dates: Monday 24 July - Friday 1 September. Full time Monday-Friday.
Location: L'Oréal head office, White City, London.
Salary: £1,833 per month gross, equivalent to £22,000 per annum
Deadline for application: Monday 3rd July
Online Interview: Monday 6th July
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
Through the internship participants will:
- Expand their knowledge of Lancôme, gaining experience working with the marketing and communications teams.
- Meet employees and gain insight into Lancôme departments such as finance, HR, education and training.
- Take part in literacy and employability workshops with the National Literacy Trust
- Complete an independent creative project set by Lancôme.
As an intern you will provide support to the Marketing & Communications teams with a focus on an upcoming product launch. Tasks will include:
- Supporting with creative and strategic ideas on how to animate upcoming campaigns and product launches.
- Competitor tracking and gaining market insights, in store and online.
- Tracking all social content for brand coverage and competitor activity, scanning all media relevant articles for distribution for teams.
- Compiling coverage reports to share with the wider business unit.
- Supporting with social media planning and implementing for the brand’s UK channels.
- Search & recruitment of new influencer profiles to drive brand love strategy.
Participants will have a mentor for support throughout the entire internship, both from within Lancôme and the National Literacy Trust.
How to apply
To apply for the internship, please download and complete the application form.
Please return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on Monday 3 July.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a short online interview with Lancôme and the National Literacy Trust.
Have questions or need help with your application? Get in touch with our Words for Work team: email@example.com