Get creative and have a go at making your own paper plate jellyfish with this fun and easy guide.
What you will need:
- Paper plate
- Washable paint
- Glitter shaker pots
- PVA glue
- Start off by painting the paper plate. You can get as creative as you'd like with the colours and patterns
- Then add some glitter to create a glimmering seaside effect. You can always use sequins if you'd rather avoid glitter.
- Wait for it to dry.
- With a grown up's help, cut the bottom of the plate into a 'jellyfish shape' so it has a squiggly bottom. Then turn the paper plate over.
- Cover the freshly cut edge with a lots of PVA glue.
- Cut lots of strands of ribbon to different lengths.
- Add the ribbon to the paper plate, making sure they’re spaced out nicely.
- Cut out a pair of white and black circles to create eyes and add them to the jellyfish.
- Finish of by making a hanging hook using a small piece of ribbon and secure with a staple.
Watch the video
Big thanks to Arty Crafty Kids for this idea!