A CV (curriculum vitae) is a written overview of your skills, education, hobbies and work experience. You'll often need a CV when applying for jobs, internships, apprenticeships and volunteering opportunities.
A fantastic CV can boost your career and help you achieve your dreams, but it can be hard to know how to get started. We've got lots of of tips to help you write a CV that will get you noticed by employers.
When you’ve written your CV you can send it to us for feedback.
You will need:
- Access to a phone, tablet or computer
- An email address
What do you need to do?
- Download our CV writing tips and templates and employability and skills checklist.
- Use one of the templates to draft or update your CV.
- Send your CV as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We'll pass it on to our industry experts who'll give you professional feedback!