This Half Term Halloween Fun pack from Andersen Press is filled with fun activities for a rainy, autumnal day.
You and your child can have a go at free colouring sheets, word puzzles, creative challenges and more based on a selection of Andersen titles:
- Vampire Peter written by Ben Manley, illustrated by Hannah Peck
- The Spots and the Dots written by Helen Baugh, illustrated by Marion Deuchars
- Who Makes a Forest? Written by Sally Nicholls, illustrated by Carolina Rabei
- Fergal Meets Fern written and illustrated by Robert Starling
- Cally and Jimmy by Zoe Antoniades, illustrated by Katie Kear
- Two Monsters
- Not Now, Bernard by David McKee
Enter the competition!
You could win a copy of all books included in the pack!
To enter complete one of the activity pages in the pack and tweet a photo of it to @AndersenPress, making sure you include the hashtag #APHalloweenFun.
This competition is open to residents in the UK & IE only. All entries must be received by 1st December 2020. The winner will be contacted after this date.